It means I’m not falling for your trickery, fool. Go and find gainful employment somewhere or something, jesus.
Ooohh. Tough. The show is so diverse, I like different ones for different reasons… Remedial Chaos Theory, Origins of Vampire Mythology, Cooperative Calligraphy, Critical Film Studies and Paradigms of Human Memory all rank high on my list
Don’t worry, we can form an alliance of people-who-don’t-think-The-Dark-Knight-is-the-greatest-thing-since-Shakespeare.
6. Best experience at the movies: Maybe this is a tad maudlin, but seeing Deathly Hallows Part 2 in theaters was an emotionally intense experience. END OF AN ERA, OK.
18. Favourite movie soundtrack: I’m no soundtrack aficionado, but Amelie/Goodbye Lenin is lovely.
27. Movie I hate: August Rush can go die.
29. Movie from my favourite director I didn’t like: Hitchcock made a fair few dodgy films in his prolific career, but imma be controversial and say The Birds.
35. Movie I wish was never made: I dunno…Kim Kardashian’s sex tape? (To clarify, I have not seen it, I despise it largely for its cultural repercussions…though I imagine its also pretty awful)