12. I’d like to be Amy Poehler for a while. I wonder what its like to be that awesome.
17. You’d probably be just a tad naive if you didn’t think that they exist. I think social divisions are inevitable, but I think that there are ways of balancing things out.
28. I think that depends on the situation, and depends how opinionated I’m feeling at the time. No point in hurting feelings pointlessly and insensitively, nor should I have to be shut up when I feel something needs to be said.
3. There was a period where I was having a lot of bad days because i was being silly and negative, though lately things have been pretty darn good.
6. I love Sydney. Suburb I live in is quiet, don’t really talk to the neighbours and such.
7. Clean, I guess? Kind of girly but not crazy bows and glitter and shit. I like 50s silhouettes so i tend to wear skirts and stuff kind of like that.
16. Chronic popcorn-rummagers and wrapper-rustlers at the movies
26. Whenever I have a wonderful conversation with a friend that makes me forget about everything else going on, I’d say I feel truly happy. I guess not a lot happens in those moments, but I think thats why I like them.